Thanks to Thomas Nelson and Zondervan’s Fiction Guild, I have a copy of A Respectable Actress to give to one of my readers. I don’t often get the opportunity to share physical copies of books I’ve enjoyed so I’m excited to be able to do this.
When India Hartley is accused of murder, she must uncover the deceptions of others to save herself. Set in Georgia, shortly after the close of the Civil War, renowned actress India Hartley is charged with the murder of her co-star in Savannah. Few believe in her innocence, but one benefactor steps forward and hires the best lawyer in town to defend her. Philip Sinclair persuades the judge to allow India to leave town until the trial, and she finds herself staying at his family plantation on St. Simons Island. See my review for more information and my opinion of A Respectable Actress.
- This is only open to residents of the lower 48 states of the USA due to mailing costs.
- Book will be mailed via USPS media mail with delivery confirmation.
- Your full name and mailing address will only be used to mail your prize. After I receive confirmation of delivery that information will be deleted. It will never be given or sold to a third party.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- This contest runs from Thursday, 29 October until 11:59 ET on Thursday, 19 November, 2015. Entries submitted after this date will not be accepted. The winner will be announced via Twitter and Facebook.
- Comments left on this post are not considered entries and will not increase your chances of winning.