I’ll post my review of Anchor in the Storm next week, but here’s information regarding a giveaway in the meantime.
In a time of sacrifice, what price can one put on true love? Pharmacist Lillian Avery and Ensign Archer Vandenberg are about to find out in Sarah Sundin’s new book, Anchor in the Storm. During the darkest days of the war, Arch’s destroyer hunts German U-boats in vain as the submarines sink dozens of merchant ships along the East Coast. Still shaken by battles at sea, Arch notices his men also struggle with their nerves—and with drowsiness. Could there be a link to the large prescriptions Lillian has been filling? As the danger rises on both land and sea, the two must work together to answer that question. But can Arch ever earn Lillian’s trust and affection?
Celebrate the release of Sarah’s Anchor in the Storm by entering to win her All Hands on Deck Prize Pack!
One grand prize winner will receive:
- A signed copy of Anchor in the Storm
- Nautical tote bag lined with anchor fabric
- Anchor necklace made from copper reclaimed from the USS Constitution in Boston during restoration
- 365 Devotions for Hope by Karen Whiting
- Shine: Nautical Inspirational Adult Coloring Book
- “Hope Anchors the Soul” journal
- Set of two nautical tea towels
Enter today by clicking the icon below. But hurry! The giveaway ends on June 8th. The winner will be announced June 9th on Sarah’s blog.